[FC] 140 Rampside-dual exhaust update

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Apr 24 20:04:01 2003

> Michael Emanuele wrote:
>
>><snip>
>>At least I tried to use what our great vendors have to offer, which is my
>>preferred way to do things.

I do not remeber a query from you ? or perhaps I am simply not a "great
vendor" - not having a catalog or web site...
nor having those cheap parts - from the Third World. VBG!
We advise a single high flow muffler - that is quiet !
Excerpts:

> Replacement Series: Heavy Duty Mufflers - High Flow Series
> are constructed as above. Same OE manufacturer, no warranty. Feature
> a) a larger diameter inlet & outlet pipe for reduced back pressures,
> b) will flow considerably more than factory, c) use to increase -
> throttle response, horsepower, and fuel economy. Quiet and inexpensive !

> Replacement Series: Heavy Duty High Flow Series
> rep. Gp. 3.701 Muffler Assembly - w/ Clamp, & Tubing Adaptor Kit 2"
> Inlet, 2" Outlet
> 6" Round 29" OL, 17= Body, 2" Inlet, 2" Outlet w/ extra length outlet
> pipe (trim as desired), welded rear mounting bracket - useful for
> custom mounting.

> Part # RS HF27671 High Flow @ $ 59.95 ea.

The Source, Inc.
13975 Mira Montana, Del Mar, CA 92014-3113
Telephone: 858/259-1520 (machine) Voice Mail & Fax: 858/259-3843
Web: www.thesourceparts.com E-Mail: source@adnc.com