[FC] Greenbrier happenings

Williams, Rickie corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Apr 30 12:22:01 2003

I am kind of slow about getting to things, but you mentioned in your post
about removing the booster electric fuel pump.  Are you going to sell it?  I
am thinking that I might want a booster pump.  My Greenbrier does just fine
with the stock pump if I drive it nearly everyday.  But if I let it set a
few days, then it seems to lose its prime.  My Rampside is really worse
about this than the Greenbrier, but it usually gets driven often enough to
not be a problem.
Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY