[FC] ring and pinion gears

Fri Aug 8 14:00:01 2003

In a message dated 8/8/03 11:27:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bryan@skiblack.com writes:

> Don't forget your tire size.  We have 3.55s in our PG Brier with
> 225/70-14s and it cruises nicely at 70, and can still go up hills ok.
> I'm not sure I'd want to run an FC a whole lot faster without some
> other tricks - air dam, stiffer shocks, etc.

Brian...

I'm using 205/70-14s.  I ran the calculations, and, at 70, even with larger
tires, I still don't like the RPM I'm seeing.  My wish is to be able to take a
trip of some mileage and not rip the gut out of her in the process.

Mike Mauro
64 Greenbrier, 110, A/C, PG, Anti-Sway Bars, Air Dam, Carrerra Shocks,
Safeguard, Allison/Crane Ignition, (soon to have) high stall torque converter, ect,
ect, ect....