[FC] Kamping Corvairs?

Ben Stiles corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Aug 9 22:07:00 2003

Hey all.  I just want to formally invite all of you to our Labor Day weekend
campout, Kampers near Knoebels.  Located at Indian Head Campground,
Bloomsburg, PA, it is mostly a VW bus camping event, only because they are
the ones who do the camping.  With the exception of the Ultravanners and a
small handful of the rest of us, Corvair owners seem to be the hotel type.

Last year, Tim Schwartz and us and one other Corvanatics member camped with
the VWs.  Those guys and gals have ah uge appreciation for our air-cooled
cousins. Wonderful conversation and comeraderie ensue!!!  It is a great
time.

Lynn and I run this one, and the URL for more information is
www.geocities.com/bens_bus/knk.htm

Check out the website for the weekend's activities and caravans.  Bring your
hiking gear, kayaks and canoes, love for amusement parks, bikes, and
appetites.  Friday night features an ice cream social, Saturday a caravan to
Knoebels Amusement Park, Sunday morning a potluck brunch, and I am only
breaking the surface!!!

Whether or not you use your FC for camping, you are welcome.  Bring your new
car and a tent, your FC and a tent, a motorhome or trailer, your Lakewood,
Monza, scooter, school bus, or whatever.  It doesn't matter to me how you
camp, just that you want to spend a weekend full of GREAT air-cooled
conversation in the famous coal mining region of Pennsylvania with
like-minded souls.  I hope to see you there!

Please contact me if you need any more info!  Ben Stiles