[FC] What's inside YOUR heater ducts?

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKP corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Aug 11 10:34:01 2003

 The other place the NM mice like on my GB is the pocket below the
headlights...then when you open the vents, you get a nice surprise!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: * Greenbrier Goon * [mailto:greenbriergoon@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:12 PM
To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com; corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] What's inside YOUR heater ducts?

Hey everybody:

Just thought I would share a picture I took after removing the wheel well
heater duct piece from the "Ratbrier."

http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/ratbrier-duct.jpg

I was wondering why so much padding was missing from the front seat.  The
entire heater duct system was like this.

Fortunately, my driver FC has checked out clean and does not appear to have
ever been the home of anything.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)