[FC] easy one, gas tank capacity for '64 brier

Thu Aug 14 16:11:01 2003

Hi there...I filled mine up to a point where it won't take any more (18.1)
gals...wrote my mileage down, drove on the thruway to Albany at about 65 most of
the way...recorded mileage when I filled the tank up again...subtracted the
two mileages...divided the result by the gals used....presto...gas mileage is
obtained....but you have to be aware of your driving habits....going
fast....hard accelerations from lights, etc...will diminish the gas mileage. I hope this
helps...