[FC] FC Emblem paint

Douglas Musselman corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 15 18:17:00 2003

They should be a bright red.  Yours has faded out in the sun.

Douglas Musselman
Keystone Corvair Club
'61 Greenbrier
'63 Rampside
'63 Greenbrier
'64 Greenbrier
'65 Greenbrier

http://corvair.us/cgi-bin/stories/
photos.html?mv_arg=tsa&event=2001%20CORSA%20Convention&photo_number=88

Picture of my Rampside at 2001 Convention you can see that it is red.
Take a look at other fc sites.  Thats me in the hat by the rampside in
the hat.

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 07:57 AM, Brian P. Seibenick wrote:

> seibs@seibenick.com

I am getting ready to put the emblems and front grill on my Rampside and
I am trying to find out where I can find the orange paint that is on
both the grill and door emblems around the Chevrolet logo.
Thanks,
Brian Seibenick