[FC] rampside parts for sale...DACC Homecoming

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 15 19:44:00 2003

Ditto here.  I have some FC stuff and car stuff that I will bring to the
Homecoming and sell.
Clark Hartzel, dune buggies only from here on out.

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Brian P. Seibenick
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 7:51 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] rampside parts for sale...DACC Homecoming

I am in the process on parting out a 61 Rampside to finish my Rampside.
I don't need all the parts and will be at the DACC Homecoming next week
in Detroit.  Please let me know if there is anything in particular that
you need and I can make sure I take it off the Rampside before I leave
and but your name on it.  The Rampside is (was) a 3 speed version.

Thanks for the space,
Brian Seibenick

---