[FC] Need inner tie rod end and a blower bearing for FC...

Merv and/or Loretta corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Aug 16 03:51:01 2003

Anyone out there who can help me ... I also need good used or new idler
pulley, blower fan pulley, and generator pulley (large fan 64)....

I have tossed the engine, a 110 from the 64 sedan, on the bench and started in
on it. It runs well, but it needs some TLC from sitting for a long time.
Shrouds are coming off soon so I can clean/deflash the fins.

In the meantime, it's Roots and Blues time in Salmon Arm. Big event, lotsa
people, but the blackout in Ontario and NY really screwed up our schedule. Fun
fun fun til her daddy took the Tbird away!

toodles
Merv