[FC] Van Spewing Auto Trans Fluid

Sun Aug 17 17:54:00 2003

refer to my many previous posts on this subject...still does it when i least
expect it.it sprays into the bed area of the rampy. i hope it is just
overheating. i plan on installing VERY large cooler soon. i bought the book on auto
trannys at the nationals, it seems to point to overheating.  bob ballew wrote it
for distribution thru corvanantics. i found a condensor out of a honda that
looks like it will do the job.  hope to be able to get to it soon and write my
findings. this has been acting up since i went to pg. i have put 3 different
trannys and 2 tourque converters in and checked out a lot of things...like i
said more asap.
regards tim  colson   getting too old fer this stuff......