[FC] Re: <VV> 2004 Convention Raffle Tickets on sale NOW

Sun Aug 17 23:37:01 2003

In a message dated 8/16/2003 10:11:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wfcc@JUNO.COM
writes:

> Lonzo,
> And what is it you are raffling off ?
>
>                                Ed

Ed,
If you had gone to the web site you would have seen the pictures of the
lovely Aztec Bronze 1966 Monza convertible with the fawn interior...
140/powerglide... I kinda left out the info on WHAT car it was, but I DID say "if you want
to see what the car looks like...."...
Anyways, it has the typical disclaimers on the tickets... "if something
unforseen happens to the car before the drawing the host clubs reserve the right to
award the winning ticket holder $5,000".... "winner responsible for taxes,
transfer of title, and pickup of car"... all that legal mumbo-jumbo....
For ticket requests please send the payment (checks or money orders, please
do not send cash) made payable to Central Ky Corvair to:
John Lanning
ATTN Corvair
6816 Stone Hill Road
Louisville, KY 40214
Thanks a bunch... and please DO check out the web site
<A HREF="www.kycorsa.com">www.kycorsa.com</A>
I think you'll like it...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com