[FC] Old misconceptions don't ever go away!!!

Charles M. Wrobel corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Aug 22 23:07:01 2003

Paul -

That's very interesting. Perhaps he has a point. I mean
if you drove a Corvair backwards at sufficient speed and
had the rear wheels rigged to turn instead of the
front.... and, of course, mounted the engine in the
front as well... and scaled everything down by at least
a half and made it about one sixth the weight ( I'm just
picking round numbers here) then who knows... maybe you
could roll it? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this
expert's opinion... I mean, he did build a go-kart
didn't he?

hee haw,

Charles