[FC] 95 HP Heads Might Still Need Premium Gas

Sat Aug 23 16:05:01 2003

i think the 95 heads that do not have the step would be just like the 180
turbo heads that i run for the moment on my rampy powerglide. they are running
fine most of time , i run 51 jets in late carbs and a 110 dist(339?) with one
spring removed from the advance. all i know is it ran good to carlisle and back,
i did put pennzoil fuel additive in it on one tank, it was very hot out and
hilly on rt 81 south.  kept up with traffic 65-70 mph all the way.at 17 - 20
mpg. i like my spyder dash with trip odometers so i can  keep track of trips and
mileages.                                   regards tim colson