[FC] power failure

Bob McNally Jan Gallo corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Aug 25 16:06:01 2003

Hi Tim,

I know what you mean about telephone calls and other interruptions.  I
volunteer at our local police department.  Today I went in and thought I
would be gone for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.  I arrived home exactly 4 hours
later.  My wife was waiting to eat lunch with me.  The whole morning was
shot.  I need to find out why the directional signal is not working on my
Rampside.  I've been trying to get at it for several weeks now.  Something
else always comes up.  Oh well.

Best regards,

Bob

At 09:50 AM 8/25/03 -0400, you wrote:

>we were on the generator from 445 pm till abt 1100.  i have a 7500 wat
>generator here to keep heat in winter and water flushing in anytime and of
>course 3
>refridgerators and a freezer.
>hope i get to work on engine more today but its not looking good..phone calls
>have about finished my car day...see ya
>
>[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
>P8240008.jpg]
---