[FC] rampside parts

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Dec 2 17:13:00 2003

only the body is different from the front seat back.... all the rest is the
same and same running gear...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CarShowKang@wmconnect.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 2:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] rampside parts

  Wow, I didn't realize that parts for rampside pickups were in such short
  supply!  I suppose the plastic part would work and then I could add a
reflective
  strip behind the plastic.  Also, I was curious... are the corvair vans the
same
  as the trucks as far as the tailights and reflectors are concerned?