[FC] FC Gas Heater & A/C

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Dec 9 10:59:01 2003

Andy,

All of Tim's stuff is better than refurbished or NOS.  Every picture that I
have gotten from him the stuff looks brand new.  Even the drilled hole in
the car block for the fc dipstick!

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Chickwich5151@cs.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:34 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] FC Gas Heater & A/C

Tim,
    Thank you for the pics of the heater.  It does mount in the exact
location that I am mounting the A/C in.  So I will have to find another way,
or just
live with the hot air system.  Is that heater a refurbished unit or NOS, it
looks brand new.  If you refurbished it, congratulations on your hard work.

Andy Hammond
Chickwich5151@cs.com

PS, I hit your web site and saw your other pics, your rampside looks great.