[FC] FC Gas Heater /cable end tool pliers

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Dec 9 18:08:00 2003

  Shot them to me...give me a clue when I go looking at various stores!!
Seems like Clarks used to sell them but it might have been cutting into
their business!!

-----Original Message-----
From: N2VZD@aol.com [mailto:N2VZD@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:47 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] FC Gas Heater /cable end tool pliers

i now have digital pictures of the kd#495 pliers i use for making ends on
heater cables.  if anyone wants jpegs of them (3 pictures) feel free to send
me a
note.  they do a nice job, but require some practice runs before doing your
main job. pictures kinda tell it all.  i relocated the gas heater controls
on
all of my vehicles, sometimes using regular controls with new cables and
other
times just making new cables for the stock control and putting it next to
steering column.         regards, tim colson