[FC] Boomerang arms

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 10 10:43:01 2003

I've decided to keep only Corvair dune buggies and I've sold all my cars and
FC's.  I no longer need most of my Corvair parts.  I intend to sell much of
them on eBay but will give you guys first shot at my boomerang arms.  I have
a good used one I bought from Larry Claypool ages ago and I have an NOS arm
in my stash.  $100 for the used one, $200 for the new one.  Clarks Corvair
Parts has $289 for a new one in their price sheet if they actually have any
in stock (doubtfull).  I will also entertain trade offers on speed parts for
140 HP engines.  I'm building a sand dragster this winter.  I do need a
racing cam that will work with a turbo on a 140HP engine.
Clark Hartzel
---