[FC] apology

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 10 12:35:01 2003

This is a public apology to Ken of Handy Car Care.  Sorry for not mentioning
your name Ken, and anyone else who might be on the list that is a vendor
that I did not mention.  I was just giving a partial list and not in any
particular order nor endorsing any of them (I have done business with very
few on the list).  I included the link to Corsa so others could be selected
from the vendor list.

Ken informed me that he can get new glass for those who need it.  I was
under the impression that only used glass was available for the FC's

Keith Hammett