[FC] Windshield Glass Needed

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Dec 10 21:17:01 2003

That 3rd world country is Peru...... hardly a 3rd world country in my
opinion.... the manufacturer is AGP...... Auto Glass Peru......
sources:
http://www.pilkington.com/the+americas/usa/english/automotive+agr/pilkington+
classics/default.htm

1-800-848-1351 ............... they only sell wholesale, but can tell you if
the glass is available, and you can have a professional glass company order it
for you.  If you like, you can ask for Al Smith when you call and tell him
that I gave you the number..... he is a personal friend..... Just say "Paul
from PCS" and he will know who you are referring to........ Paul

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Merv and or Loretta
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 8:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Windshield Glass Needed

  Hi Melanie! Welcome to Corvanatics! I really like the way you have done
your
  photo albums and the history of Mugsey! My first daughter's nickname is
  Mugsey... Mugsey Borkowich. It just came to me out of nowhere. Now she is
  31.
  I was going to be a smart ass and tell you to send your rampside to me for
  "safe-keeping" but the story behind it is just heartwarming.
  New windshields are available. Some shops can get them if they know where
  find them. They are made somewhere in the third world. Someone on this list
  will be able to get the exact information for you.
  Go for it!
  Merv Krull
  Salmon Arm, BC