[FC] Central Division Director Candidate

Wed Dec 17 10:27:07 2003

    I just threw my hat in the ring for Central Division Director. There has
been a lot of traffic about the eastern side of our club but nothing from
anywhere else.
    You out of country people pay attention, the Central Division includes
Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Central America, South America, and most of
Mexico.
    If it makes any difference to you, when I was a director before, I helped
keep your membership dues in line back then. So you see I think about others
that are not in our country. Your vote counts here in CORSA. Don't feel like
an outsider, there are many members that cannot or will not attend a convention
but they will get representation also. Maybe I should have included this in
my profile!
    Many or most of you know me, so read the profiles and vote when the time
comes.
    Thanks

Ken Hand
97 Peach