[FC] Holiday project

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Dec 23 12:46:04 2003

Well, the little Redbrier has had enough of all the other Corvairs
picking on her about her heater not blowing as hard as theirs, so my
project for this weekend is the following:

  - Clean out heater box (I think this is the major problem)
  - New hi vol blower motor and plastic fan
  - New hoses from the engine
  - Adjust cables
  - High position relay
  - Adjust damper doors

I'm getting a little oil smell which I think is due to oil being pushed
out the dipstick tube, so I'll be taking off the oil pan and cutting
the tube off too.

Red's hoping your Corvair finds something good under the tree as well
:-)
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/