[FC] $400 '62 corvan for sale - pick up before friday

Fri Dec 26 14:31:05 2003

Phil, I live in ocenside, about 45 min north of where the van is.  I am a
member of both the san diego corvair club and the coyote corvair club, are you
a member of any clubs?  the SD club does have a trailer for towing, it is used
mainly by club members...maybe if you join, the triler can be used.  If that is
too much then let me know I may be able to talk to someone and see if you can
use the trailer, you will need a truck or something to tow it.
Harry
760-721-4418

Quoting PhilMcNear@aol.com: