[FC] $400 '62 corvan for sale - pick up before friday

Fri Dec 26 16:05:07 2003

Thanks Harry, I'm a member of South Coast Corsa in Orange County, but no one
has made any offer yet to help. I'm going to take a look at it tomorrow early
in the morning. Since AAA has put a limit on free tows (4 a year) I want to
use it sparingly, I'll definetly need it here to tow my Corvan to the shop.  My
brother lives in Lake Forest, but he said I couldn't bring it there even as a
stopping point under any circumstances.  If someone could help, they'd get a
meal out of it at the very least or maybe some extra Corvair things I had lying
around. It all depends if the van is worth getting in the first place (sounds
like it may be.)

Phil McNear
62 8 door Corvan
62 Monza coupe