[FC] Greenbrier audio systems/consoles

Mon Dec 29 18:11:06 2003

i would like to see your pictures if you dont mind sending them.  you
probably know they, like all attachments get stripped on the way to a list like this
one. thank you.     i think there are pictures of mine on the website (>
> http://corvair.de/n2vzd/)
> i added marine cupholders plus parts out of an old blazer console to my
wooden one.  some holes hold my cameras and batteries others  have the ham radio
etc in it.  i may redesign it and make 2 the same soon not sure. they will be
very different.   regards tim colson            man of mods!
63 rampy now
64 greenbrier someday soon?
61 lakewood  someday soon?