[FC] FC Rear Axle Bearing

Dennis & Debbie Pleau corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Feb 1 20:37:01 2003

One thing on the parts house thing.  About 10 years ago the Annual Corvair
Tri-State meet was held in Las Vegas, New Mexico.  Some of the attendees
ended up in the local parts house where they found a great supply of
Corvair parts including early wheel bearings.  The Corvair people were
willing to buy out his complete stock and the owner was grateful to get it
off the shelf.  Unfortunately I wasn't one of the attendees who wandered
into the store while the parts were still available.

Dennis