[FC] Corvair accident

Sun Feb 2 09:33:00 2003

Dear VV and Corvantics,
      I very rarely post to the list, although I have read most of the posts
for many years.  After this last experience with my accident, I just want to
thank each and every one who responded to me.  All of the advice you gave me
was very helpful.  As of right now, I am seeing a chiropractor a lot, and I
have a lawyer who is a member of the local Corvair club, and has some of the
finest vairs in the area.  The settlement will take quite a bit of time, but
I am prepared for that.  My wife and I just bought a Subaru (please don't
flame me).  As anything gets resolved I will post it, to keep everyone
informed.

Andy Hammond
chickwich5151@cs.com
63 Corvan slowly being restored