[FC] Headlights On reminder

Paul M. Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 3 22:45:01 2003

quick fix to the key problem is to use a 1966 Chevrolet ignition key
cylinder...... as for the headlamp buzzer, I think that there was a tip on how
to do it in the tech guide.......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mikeamauro@aol.com
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org ; corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:38 PM
  Subject: [FC] Headlights On reminder

  Has anyone purchased a kit, or come up with a design, for a Corvair
headlight
  reminder?  My wife, being used to driving new cars, has trouble remembering
  to shut off the lights for her Greenbrier.  After the headlight thing is
  solved, next will be the "pulled key out, but left the ignition unlocked" as
  in "come steal our van"....Has anyone adapted a late model ignition-whereas
  the ignition must be locked to remove the key-to an early model dash
design?
  Mike Mauro