[FC] Re: [FC]- Brake MC

The Source, Inc. corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 6 08:42:01 2003

Tim,
If you can figure out how to easily retrofit a 1960-1 Pass. to a "Dual"
- please let me know.
Our supply of new 1960-1 MCs is dwindling...

Then you can work on Ultra Coach retrofit - some utilize that same MC
David

Jim Craig has altered the UC brake pedal assembly
and chassis structure enough to retrofit a modern dual MC
We have made the 36" OL Front Brake Hoses in rubber and now DOT braided
stainless.
and have our Ultra Series "Street Kevlar" Brake Shoes available for them