[FC] Interesting Development - Brake MC

Rad Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Feb 7 22:44:01 2003

Oh yeah *that* little piece of metal.-- I briefly removed the one on the
right once to drill holes in it and mount my Crane/Allison box there
(figured that engine cooling air flowing over the back side of the baffle
would make a good heat sink).  Since the XR700 in question is still ticking
along after 100+ K miles, I might have been right...

And yes, it definitely helps with the carb icing...

Rad