[FC] How about some email etiquette?

Fri Feb 7 22:47:00 2003

Fellow Corvanatics, this is a fine email group, and it's nice to exchange the
interesting questions and answers and tips for all to see.  But it sure gets
irritating picking through dozens of emails every week that are basically
personal from one individual to another.  Can you just take an extra moment
and pay attention and send the email just to the individual and not reply to
the whole group when it doesn't concern the whole group?

If you don't understand what I mean, I'll explain: if you hit reply, your
email goes to EVERYONE in the Corvanatics email group, you are NOT just
emailing to the person who sent the post you are reading.  To send to just
that person, go to the address block, copy that person's address, and paste
it into the Send To block of your outgoing email.  This is basic email
etiquette that it would be nice for all to practice.  Thanks

Larry Hickerson