[FC] BAFFLE PLATES

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKP corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Feb 10 10:03:00 2003

  Are those the triangular doohickeys, Ken??  And on both sides with the
driver's side having the regulator mounted on it?

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: VairMech@aol.com [mailto:VairMech@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 1:01 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] BAFFLE PLATES

In a message dated 2/8/2003 11:59:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
teshep@marshallnet.com writes:

> Now that we know what you are asking about, you probably won't get a very
> good picture of the BAFFLES because they are hidden behind the push rod
> tubes. And then they are right up against the bottom of the cylinders.
> That is the best verbal description that I can convey to you.

   That may be what this person was talking about but that is not what this
thread was about originally.
   This thread was originally about air baffles that mounted on the frame
rail right beside the carburetors to slow or stop carb icing.
   HANDY CAR CARE
   Ken Hand
   97 Peach
   Pontiac, Mi.,48342