[FC] BAFFLE PLATES(full size large file!)

Mon Feb 10 15:13:00 2003

ok guys i have now scanned as best i could the real mcoy into my puter.
every rusty detail is captured!  one baffle mins about 1/2 inch and the 2
clips rust and all real time are available fer asking. however to prevent me
from screwing up again please please send request to me directly.  i tried to
write the measurements on it but it is faint.  if i get a chance later i will
clean it up and paint it a light color then rescan it.  hope this helps put
this subject to bed. regards tim colson       from the rust belt..got
pictures to proove it!!