[FC] Valve Cover Race question...(pics available).

Wed Feb 12 03:12:00 2003

run valve cover race in your browser there are several sites.  we made a nice
track for it here in cnycc for our recall. it is fast becoming  an exciting
time.   it runs kinda like a pinewood derby.  we made an electronic device to
determine the first one over the line. the trick is to build one that goes
fast and STRAIGHT. if they hit the sides of the track....oh well you know the
rest. a corvair cover 4lbs or under any wheels that are available over the
counter (hobby shop or toy store etc)  paint them up or decorate them.. i
made a couple up in a hurry last year and of course my wife picked the
winning cover to use....regards tim colson    from the home of the RECALL in
cny