[FC] FC Spotlights

David Ziegler, III corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 27 08:50:01 2003

All the ones I've seen had mirrors on the back. Dick Weidner has one on his
Rampside. This is a mounting kit on E-bay but I believe it is for cars only,
the FC's mount through the door. I have several Unity spotlights without the
mirror if there is any interest.

Dave Ziegler
CORVAIR THERAPY
mechanical repair, light restoration