[FC] FC Spotlights

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 27 16:34:00 2003

considering that I was the one that asked the question about spot lights.....
what do you have and how much do you want?  Please answer off list.... thanks
Paul. noahsarkinc@earthlink.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKP
  To: 'corvanatics@corvair.org'
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [FC] FC Spotlights

    How much Dave??

    Del Patten...CNM

  -----Original Message-----
  From: David Ziegler, III [mailto:dziegler3@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:50 AM
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org

  All the ones I've seen had mirrors on the back. Dick Weidner has one on his
  Rampside. This is a mounting kit on E-bay but I believe it is for cars
only,

  the FC's mount through the door. I have several Unity spotlights without
the

  mirror if there is any interest.

  Dave Ziegler
  CORVAIR THERAPY
  mechanical repair, light restoration

  >From: "Paul Steinberg" <noahsarkinc@earthlink.net>
  >To: <corvanatics@corvair.org>
  >Subject: [FC] FC Spotlights
  >Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:17:15 -0500
  >
  >I have been wondering about spotlights that GM sold for the FC.  Were they
  >spotlights with mirrors on the back side or just rectangular spotlights?

  >do
  >know that they were manufactured by Unity, but that is all the information
  >that I have been able to get so far.   I am looking for either one or a
  >pair
  >if anyone has any.   I would also like to find the mounting bracket kits
if
  >anyone has them also.  I know that I can still get the kits, but would
like