[FC] Re: <FC> first rampside questions

Merv Krull corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Jan 30 21:04:01 2003

Hey Paul! How is your Rampside coming along?
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Fox" <paulvair@yahoo.com>
To: <corvanatics@corvair.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 6:50 AM
Subject: <FC> first rampside questions

> Group,        Just bought my first rampside,an unrestored 61 with 27k
miles.It needs much help having sat in a garage since 1968.

> First question:  It has a paint code that reads:705A I have found no
referance to it,and it has no stripe.It looks like the Bell Phone
Co.green.It was bought new in Indy and was never used as a company truck.

> I would like to flat tow my racecar with it.Is there an easy,and cheap
front disk brake convertion?Perhaps a complete spindle swap with a later
Chevy car.

> I have seen perfomance mods here and there.Is there any good reading on FC
mods.Any good reading On FC's like used Corvanatics papers would be helpful.