[FC] mount points for oil and temp gauges

Vern McIntosh corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jan 31 17:23:01 2003

Del,

Yes, just move the idiot-light wire to the switch terminal on the sender.

I've attached a picture from my Corvan daily-driver. (I assume it will be
stripped off by the List Server, so I p-mailed it to you and to Keith).

You can see the sender on the Adapt-a-bolt; the yellow wire is to the gauge,
the brown wire to the idiot light.

The green wire goes under the hose clamp to provide a ground - the filter
bolt gasket insulates the sender, so you have to add a ground.

Look closely and see the white wire going to the temp sender in the old
pressure-switch location.

Vern

> So does it hook up to our warning light or is it a combination?  Either
> way it sounds like a good solution!
>
>   Del

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of VDOsender.jpg]