[FC] e-mail/camping question

Fri Jul 4 14:48:00 2003

Ed,
You haven't been dropped. It's just a real slow time out there in the
"virtual" world... nice weather, cookouts, camping, all that stuff.
That kind of brings me to a question. How many of us FC owners actually go
camping? I would like to know because if there is enough interest I would like
to arrange some sort of camping place for next years' convention in Lexington,
KY. The Ky Horse Park is very nice, but in order to have any reservations they
need 20 prepaid for the stay....
That kinda stinks, but it IS a very nice place... and it's only 6 miles from
the convention site.
Anyway, could I get a possible head count of those who would be interested in
camping there 2004? Yes, I know Ben & Lynn Stiles will be there... (BTW Ben,
Cheryl won't let me drive the 'brier to Carlisle, she said it would be too
hot, so we're bringing the pop-up and hauling it with her van)...
Anyway, I'll sit back and wait for the responses... either privately or via
the list...
Let me know.
Later,
Lonzo