[FC] e-mail/camping question

thomas shepard corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jul 4 15:37:00 2003

Hey Lonzo, That sounds like a good idea!! We want to go next year and maybe
hauling our camper might not be a bad idea. I need to get the engine in my
FC torn further down, I just got the heads off a couple of weeks ago and
then I got sick and haven't been back to it yet.I also need to find out what
kind of hitch can be put on an FC? Do you know what you have? Is it heavy
enough to pull a fold down? Let me know.
Thanks

Thomas Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza
ICE Pres

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/gif]