[FC] head removal/ outside temps

Fri Jul 4 17:14:01 2003

Thomas,
I just remembered, I DID remove the axles so the diff could drop enough.... I
forgot about that while typing the last note...
As for the weather, today is the hottest day so far this year, and it's about
91 where I am (60 miles NORTH of Lexington), but again, the 2004 convention
will be JUNE 15-19, and yes, it CAN get hot and hazy in June, but it can also
be cool and clear. this is Kentucky, and if you don't like the weather, stick
around, it will change in a few days.
Last year we were up in Bar Harbor, Maine camping in a tent... woke up to
what looked like frost in July... I was loving it! I didn't care too much for the
4:45 am sunrise, though... but it was certainly beautiful!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson
Crittenden, KY