[FC] e-mail/camping question

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKP corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jul 21 13:02:01 2003

  Another funny..."without a hitch"!!  If the wife was coming, I would
probably stay in a hotel although we did KOA it in Tahoe...she will be
in the middle of nursing school and won't be able to join us!  My
neighbor Dave Huntoon, will be doing the cruise with me...at least I
won't have to hear my wife complain if the totally unexpected breakdown
occurs!  Tent city here we come!  I have been meaning to tell you that
my mom was born in Glasgow and her dad set up most of the first phone
system in KY before Bell bought him out...so I have a connection there!

 Del

-----Original Message-----
From: LonzoVair@aol.com [mailto:LonzoVair@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:59 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] e-mail/camping question

In a message dated 7/21/2003 11:49:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Del.Patten@kirtland.af.mil writes:

<<   Put me down Lonzo...looking forward to it!

   Del Patten...CNM >>

OK, you smell bad and your momma dresses you funny....
Oh, you mean on the list of campers... sorry Del...
;-)
I'm gonna have to figure out how to do this and not screw everything up.
I'm
going to attempt to get with someone from the campground next week, and
I'll
try taking some pictures of the area (the web site just doesn't do it
justice).
That way I can find out how much I will need up front "cash wise" to
reserve
the spots. You can see a layout of the campground at:

http://www.kyhorsepark.com/khp/campground/campmap.asp

... and from there you can also click all the different links about the
Horse
Park and the Museum nearby...

I'm really pumped about this... I just hope I can pull it off without a
hitch!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY