[FC] Removing Stationary Side Galss in an FC?

Fri Jul 25 17:58:01 2003

Charles,
This is probably too late to help you, but I did want to inform the masses
what to look for on the Corvans with the doors with stationary windows. I just
picked one up last week and was picking it apart to put on my Greenbrier (I
have to drill the 5 holes for the window regulator screws and handle stub)... the
window is bolted to the side track that screws to the outer edges of the
door. It is held in by one bolt, thats all! The bottom piece of metal that the
glass sits in (that the rollers move up and down in a "regular" Greenbrier) it
what is bolted....
I hope this helps any others!
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com