[FC] What's this "nose-up" attitude?

Merv and/or Loretta corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jul 30 01:48:00 2003

Hi all! I have read some emails relating to FC suspension and alignment
issues.

My 62 GB has a definite nose up attitude just looking at it on level ground.
The rear wheels are very close to 90 degrees. I measured the ride height as
per the manual and the front is actually nearly two inches on the low side,
and the rear is nearly four inches low. I would prefer to have the front
slightly lower than the back, so I plan to leave the front alone and put
Charles Wrobel's springs that he lent to me for this excercise in the back.

If it goes up the expected four inches or so, will that result in too much
camber? The manual says to expect about 3/4 of one degree.

Toe in on the back should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

dying in the heat here... 40+ celsius!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm