[FC] What's this "nose-up" attitude?

Wed Jul 30 07:22:01 2003

In a message dated 7/30/2003 1:48:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
krupross@sunwave.net writes:

> I plan to leave the front alone and put
> Charles Wrobel's springs that he lent to me for this excercise in the back.
>
> If it goes up the expected four inches or so, will that result in too much
> camber? The manual says to expect about 3/4 of one degree.

   If you try to get the rear end up in the air you will have a GB that will
look and handle like a 64-5 Bier with to much positive camber.
   Forget the numbers and make it what you want. The best fix is to lower the
front with the spring kit I offer, (Advertisement), and the front will also
loose it's bounce and ride smooth.

   HANDY CAR CARE
   Ken Hand
   97 Peach