[FC] 110 engine on ebay

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jun 6 16:57:00 2003

He says it's a 110, but I'm pretty sure it's not.  Looks to me like an
earlier engine - 145 cid.  Note that there's no PCV hole, and it has
the steel blower.  Might be worth picking up for the FC specific parts,
but don't expect a stroker crankcase out of the deal.  With no oil pan
or air filters on it the internals are probably toast.