[FC] Re: <VV> FC Rear Crossmember-to-Body Mounts

Sun Jun 8 23:53:01 2003

I know the things youre talking about as I was just under my 64 brier today
noticing how dried out and cracked they are.  The transmission cross-member
mounts are also fried.  40 years in the west texas heat!

I will be watching for the replies to this as well.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
64 Greenbrier 110/PG
67 500 4dr 110/pg/ac