[FC] FC Rear Crossmember-to-Body Mounts

Mon Jun 9 20:45:01 2003

Mike:

Clark's has them. I believe the numbers are C733D and C733C (2 each). You
need
to doublecheck with the catalog though.

Bob C
64 GB Deluxe
> The mounts I speak of are not engine or transmission mounts; rather, the
> mounts that hold the cross member to the body.  Can't seem to locate even a

> picture in any of my parts manuals, let alone in any vendor cats.  Does
anyone
> have
> a line on replacements?  Thanks,
> Mike Mauro
> 65 Greenbrier

Thanks for the reply Bob, but I just checked Clark's catalog, and #s 733C & D
are not the parts I need.  The 733 parts are outboard of the mounts I speak
of.  I need the rubber mounts that attach the cross member to the body, just
forward of the engine.  The cross member I speak of holds the tranny mounts, and
the mounts I'm looking for are above, slightly rearward, and a little inboard
of the tranny mounts....There are two rubber parts to each of two mount
assemblies: One rubber part goes between the cross member and the underbody, the
other rubber part goes between the bottom of the cross member and a sheet metal
stabilizing bracket.  Hoping I am describing this better than in last post.
Thanks again,
Mike