[FC] Re: <VV> Cheesey Points?

Dennis & Debbie Pleau corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Jun 10 07:31:01 2003

Charles,

There are two what I'll call grades of points available for Corvairs.  What
you got was not the top grade.  In my experience this points will not make
it to 5K with out adjustment and will be shot by 10K.  When I buy points I
go to Napa and ask for the good points and they come with the nut to attach
the wires and every thing is heaver.  NAPA also carries points just like
you got.  If you don't ask for the good stuff, they're happy to sell you
the cheap ones.

Dennis