[FC] Removing Stationary Side Galss in an FC?

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jun 29 00:34:01 2003

Hey everybody:

The junk "95" that I am cutting up has a staitionary side window that I need
to remove before cutting any further.

It it on the drivers side just behind the drivers front door.  On my regular
Greenbrier, this is a roll-down window.

I can't figure out how to remove it.  I have removed the large metal
interior panel and the small piece just above the window.

This is the only piece of glass that wasn't shot out by the previous owner.

Anyone have any tips?  The service manual only covers roll-down glass as far
as I have seen.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)